Isnin, September 26, 2011

My believe,my love-Bieytahanny



everytime when i look at the sky
then i see your face
everytime when i look at the stars
then i will see your beautiful smile there
everytime when i look at the moon
then i know you are close to me
everytime when the wind touch your face
then you must realize that i miss you so much
every morning when you hear
the sound of bird that was me,
who's always call your name
everytime when you see the sunshine,
then you will know that i will always beside you
when you need me
everytime when you see the cloud
then you will find my heart there
everytime when you see the wide blue sea
then you will know how much i love you,
so wide like the open sky and
so deep from the bottom of the seven seas
that we don't know where is the ending
everytime when you see the sunset
then you will know that having you
in my heart is the most wonderfull
feeling in my life like the sunset
that always beautiful to see
and never to forget
just close your eyes and open up your mind,
then ask your heart and feeling
am i exist inside your heart?
Coz only you know your desire
but for me i will always love you
eventhought i know that my love is forbidden
but for me truelly love doesnt mean
we have to be together
but it is enought if i could feel you in my heart,
my mind and my soul
eventhought i know it is so hard loving you
but i could feel you
everytime i remember your smile
and i just want you to know that
you are my truelly love
for the rest of my heart coz
i believe that we are meant to be in heaven
with love Bieytahanny

Tiada ulasan:

iklan